Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

REAL, RAW, AND MY WHY!

Why Team Beachbody? 


Why Not?? 


My "WHY" as a Coach 

and how Beachbody has changed my LIFE!




Hi, My name is Mandy Irizarry and I am and Wife, Mom of 4, a Personal Trainer & Beachbody coach on Team Believe.

I want to share a little bit about my why. Why I love these programs and products, why I became a coach, and how this company has not only changed my life but also given me HOPE for the first time in a long time.

October 20th, 2014 I was desperate for a change but not like before... I was ready to commit to the lifestyle.

And it wasn't about me, it was for my family. they deserved the best me possible... it was about leading by example, setting an example, and creating a healthy future for me and my family.

Not only have lost 82 pounds & God knows how many inches, I have learned how exercise the best for me and how to eat to live NOT live to eat!

Thats the GREAT thing about team beachbody. They provide the tools for success all you have to do is put in the effort... you can't FAIL. They set you up not just to succeed not just for NOT now gut for LIFE.

I have grown on a personally profound level...and I've been able to create unbreakable bonds and friendships. 

I truly believe teaching and helping others reach their health and fitness goals is my purpose in life.

It was a calling, a passion, a DESIRE to share with others everything that is possible when you let go of fear and dare to dream,... when you invent in yourself and work to create your future anything is possible. 

Now I am a stay at home Mom, LIVING a dream that has no limits. Setting goals, earning an income, creating the body of my dreams, and building real significance in my Family's future...

And this is just the beginning!!

No comments

Post a Comment