Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Muffins

I have always had a huge sweet tooth. Even if I’m not hungry, put chocolate or cookies or muffins in my face and I will eat them. Recently, I’ve been swapping my typical treats with healthier alternatives that are just as tasty!


If you have a sweet tooth like me, these muffins will change your world. They are delicious yet not packed with tons of oil and sugar. Introducing….Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins.Ingredients:

2 cups rolled oats
1 cup Greek yogurt
2 ripe bananas
2 eggs
1/4 cup honey
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (or more 😉)
Directions:
-Mix wet ingredients together first.
-Add the wet mixture plus dry ingredients into a food processor until batter is smooth.
-Add chocolate chips and stir.
-Transfer batter into muffin pan using parchment paper lines or butter to avoid sticking.
-Sprinkle more chocolate chips on top of muffins for fun.
-Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes until the tops of muffins are set.

ENJOY! 🙂



No comments

Post a Comment