Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Don't Glorify Your Busyness

Helloooo lovelies!

I hope your week has been fabulous so far! I knew going into this week that it was going to be a bit crazy. Dr appointments and follow up blood drawls to see if the dr can figure out my thyroid issues. As always I have a ton of work to get done. And all my typical housewife chores and taking care of the kids and hubs. So I went in with the mindset of NOT glorifying the busyness. I made sure to clean up my desk area, because I know that is where I spend the majority of my afternoons during Rowan’s naps.

I wanted to be able to walk into my office each day with a peaceful, patient attitude. I’ve been starting each morning with coffee + meditation + some personal development reading. 



Meditation being me just sitting in the middle of our living room, listening to some peaceful sounds and just being thankful for my past, present and future. I think about what I’m grateful for and my intentions for the day. It really does help keep me grounded as opposed to starting each day off as a frenzied mess.


I’ll be the first to admit that I am one who usually gets swept up into the busyness of life. I have a lot going on all of the time and sometimes I get a little crazy. Well I’m working on taking charge over my mind which in turn takes charge over my days. I’m keeping my thoughts positive which makes my days so much better, busy or not.


Make sure (even on busy days…especially on busy days) to start your morning with a little quiet time. Set your intentions and start each day with a grateful heart. Don’t give in to glorifying the busyness. Recognize it, but don’t let it frazzle you or give you a negative mindset!


No comments

Post a Comment