Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2016

GOLDEN EGG OPPORTUNITY!

What is a Golden Egg Opportunity? And why am I taking applications for it? πŸ€”
I'm in the giving Christmas Spirit of course. πŸ˜™πŸŽ„πŸŽBut let me explain a little more in detail.
A little over 2 years… I joined the Beachbody family as a coach. I didn’t entirely understand what that meant at the time except I had 85lbs of “baby weight” to lose and I wanted a discount on my #Shakeology to help me get there. In essence I was a “discount coach” and stayed that way for about 6 months. πŸ’πŸ»
Eighteen months ago… I was ready for more. I decided to start actively pursuing this business. I was ready to go all-in, dive into something I had real passion for – something I felt could be emotionally fulfilling and also have some real monetary potential. And it did. To my amazement, it did. In just 18 months I have been able to bring my income from $0 a week to 3-4 figures a week. Yep. Just this “little coaching business” that I almost snubbed my nose at initially. I don’t tell you to this brag, I tell you this so you know what’s possible! πŸ˜
Today I sit here with a very unique opportunity in my lap for the next set of new coaches I bring into my team. Because I'm in the Christmas Spirit and feel like GIVING I want GIVE 5 SPECIAL women the opportunity for an internship position on our team...with NO START UP FEES! ZERO! ZILCH! NOTHING!πŸ˜―πŸ™†πŸ»πŸ’πŸ»
PLUS your placement on my team has incredible earning potential – if your ready to hustle. And I have a really strong feeling there are a few of you out their ready for this. πŸ˜‰
To be considered for one of the 5 spots please fill out this applicationπŸ‘‡πŸ»
After I receive your application I will add you to a secret FB group that breaks down all the details about what we do and how we make money. You will need to add me as a friend on FB {Mandy Irizarry}. There are no obligations, just info you have at your fingertips to review when you have a moment. Excited to meet my future #bossbabes! ✌🏼
This is a very limited opportunity with VERY limited spots. I'll be taking applications till Christmas EVE! I'll be announcing the lucky 5 on CHRISTMAS DAY!!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ‰
.
.
.
.
And to keep the lawyers happy. πŸ˜‰
Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill aka HUSTLE and DRIVE! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜œ

No comments

Post a Comment