Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2016

NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS: Women who want MORE!

7 Years ago this month, I was at the lowest point of my life. I had closed my child care business in Kansas and moved to Missouri for empty promises to a career as a Child Care Director. I needed the change, it was something I've dreamt of. But it all quickly fell apart when the owner fired me after she refused to hand out paycheck to her employees and I spoke up about it. 
I was a single mom of 2 kids. I was in a brand new state, new town and scared. I was broke living in the demon possessed house (not joking but that's another story for another time). I was serving my kids Ramen Noodles & Pancakes for dinner, because that's all we could afford. I was VERY depressed, hated my life, and asking God why he lead me to this career change just to rip it out from underneath me. 
I was behind on my rent, barely able to put food on the table. I had to ask the church and state for health, which was my lowest point. I went on food stamps which made me feel so ashamed. I felt like I couldn't do a damn thing right. 
During this time I met my now husband. We got a house together, in a new town and I found work again. Things started to look up. However we spent years living pay check to pay check barely making by.
Two more children later, living paycheck to paycheck and my health at its lowest point. I had gained 85 lbs with my 4th pregnancy. Food was the only thing that numbed me as I'm not a drinker. One day it all hit me. I HAD to make a change! If not for me but for our family.
That was the day I invested money we didn’t have into a box of Shakeology and a fitness program. I decided to take on the coaching opportunity to help other people before I had even helped myself. 
The moment I realized that this business was more than just health & fitness; That was my ah-ha moment.
It was more than a physical transformation. It was mental. It was the satisfaction of knowing I was doing something for myself. It was knowing I could give the same gift to others. That’s why I believe I can help people just like YOU. And I can help YOU pay it forward to someone else. 
I realized I was given the greatest gift in the entire world. 
Financial, emotional, physical, & mental freedom.
It’s great when your job consists working out, dialing into your nutrition & see changes within your body. But you know what’s even cooler?
Looking in the mirror and realizing how far you came. Knowing you are a brand new version of yourself. You’re happy, you’re fulfilled, you are FREE. 
It’s a gift I have given countless women who are on my team and a gift that has yet to be presented to thousands of others. It’s a ripple effect– one that is making waves.
I am looking for women who want MORE to join my team. I will mentor you. I will teach you. And I will help you achieve the same FREEDOM I am blessed enough to feel every single day. 
All you have to do is say YES.
*
*
*
*
*
Team Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her efforts, diligence, and skill.

No comments

Post a Comment