Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Monday Stats...

So if you read yesterdays blog you'd know this, but if you are new to the party, today I start the 365 day fit challenge! 
For those of you who have followed me for a while know I injured my hip about 9 months ago. Those several months were the most stressful part of my journey so far. Along with my husband deploying for almost 5 month I was a hot mess and dealing with lots of stress! 
So of course I turned to food to comfort me. I lost my weight by eating healthy AND exercising. So I felt like it was a packaged deal, I had to eat healthy and exercise to be successful. I couldn’t exercise, so I slowly stopped eating healthy and it lead to a 15 pound weight gain. 
Am I proud of that? No. But I’m so glad it happened. It was a huge lesson and stepping stone in my journey. I looked to the scale for approval. Eventually I stopped weighing which I thought was a good thing but it also left me in denial. 
For the first time, I weighed myself this weekend and truly didn’t let the number derail me. The negative thoughts that usually came, didn’t. I may have gained weight during the past 9 months but I spent a lot of time changing my thinking and started loving myself where I am, which is what truly matters and most people forget to focus on.
So taking on this challenge was important to me, I know when I exercise I want to eat healthier! I have no real rules for myself during this challenge except to be active every day. Weather that means 1 hour or 15 minutes! As long as I’m doing something that’s all that matters!
And because Mondays are dedicated days to update ya'll on my journey I wanted to update ya'll since I was suppose to start my fitness again last week. Well that was a total train wreck. 
Monday and Tuesday I did workout...YAY! I was battling sinus issues but I just dealt with it.
Tuesday evening I ended up with a high fever and down for the count. I was incredible sore all Tuesday but I thought it was just my bodies response to the first real workouts in 9 months. It was, but it was also due to the fever. I didn't workout. I tried but seriously felt like my legs were going to explode from the pain of soreness.
Wednesday I was sick and ridiculous sore so I just rested.

Thursday the fever was gone but still so sore walking was a challenge. The soreness was the worst I have felt in years. My legs were defiantly in shock from the workouts. 
Friday to Sunday I just gave up and rested. Just being honest. 
My sinuses are still a mess so I may need to call the dr and get an appointment. I'm still planning on working out today since today I start my 365 day challenge.

Monday February 26 Stats...

NO CHANGE FROM LAST WEEK!

Weight: 
175.2 lbs

Measurements:
Biceps - (R) 12" / (L) 12"
Forearms - (R) 9.5" / (L) 9.5"
Chest - 37"
Stomach (at hip bone) - 37"
Hips - 43"
Thigh - (R) 25" / (L) 25"

Calves - (R) 15.75" / (L) 15.75"

No comments

Post a Comment