Pages

Monday, September 5, 2016

Ohhh the BRUTAL HONESTY!

I’ve been told many times that I’m a bitch, stuck up, I’m too honest, blah blah blah. I used to wonder if it was something I was doing wrong, so I spent a lot of time trying to understand why some people consider me a bitch. I mean I know I have RBF (resting bitch face) and I hope people don’t take it too personal its just who I am. Funny thing is I have literally dedicated my life to helping other people improve the quality of their lives.
Of all places, an Internet meme summed it all up for me and I suddenly figured it out.


My problem is my complete commitment to honesty. I am simply too brutally honest. Add to this the fact that I can see straight through bullshit and it is a recipe for offense. I wasn’t always this way. I used to be VERY passive, quite, only spoke when spoken too kind of girl. It wasn’t healthy for me and I ended up in an awful, abusive, controlling marriage. When I finally got out of that horrible relationship and took several years of many more mistakes I found the real me. I also found my now husband and was finally able to be 100% my true self and guess what he loved me for me. ALL OF ME!

You see we live in a culture of jazz hands. Put on a smile and tell people what they want to hear. Maybe, just maybe, passive aggressively try and tell someone the truth. But never in a way that could possibly offend anyone.

Fuck. That. Shit.

I don’t live like that and for better or for worse I won’t ever change this. SOMEONE out there has to deliver the truth.

So be forewarned! For now on this blog will be nothing but brutal honesty. And trust me I’m not just bullshitting you. I have first hand experienced combined with a personal training certification and lots of training.


Over the next week I’m going to break down the truths on why YOU ARE STILL FAT OR NOT WHERE YOU WANT TO BE FITNESS/HEALTH-WISE!




No comments

Post a Comment