Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

What is this magically 21 day program you speak of?

The 21 Day Fix is a REDONKULOUS new workout program that not only nails it with simple workouts that are over and done with in 30 minutes BUT it also comes with a perfect portion container system to ensure you’re getting a well rounded diet and not over or under eating.
This program is for you if you’ve ever said any of these things when trying to get physical results:

“I wish I could rock that dress — I just don’t have the body I used to.”

“I want to workout, but I’m just too tired by the time I get home.”

“I don’t have a problem starting a program, but if I don’t see results right away, I quit.”

“Diets leave me feeling bitchy. I just end up binge eating and gaining it all back. Why bother?”



Check out these results after just one week in our test group:


The best part, NO deprivation! If it fits in the container, you can eat it. Which means you don’t have to give up all your favorite foods. Because what kind of life would that be without CHOCOLATE AND WINE?! You get my point.


Check it the 21 Day Fix results my girl Chelsea got just before her wedding… 14 inches GONE!


But wait…there’s more! Still not sure if the 21 Day Fix works? Check out Ashley’s results after just 7 days!


Can I participate if I’m not already in shape?

This program is appropriate for any fitness level! The workouts includes modifications for beginners. Check out Dion’s story… Yes, he’s done SEVERAL rounds of the program but ANYONE can do this no matter the fitness level. This program is for men AND women so get your spouse in it with ya!


Shannon was so excited to share in our test group page that she lost 6 lbs in the first week!



Want your own 21 Day Fix success story?

I’ll be accepting TEN people into my virtual test group per month  and you’ll receive personal daily coaching with me.
What our test group will include:
  • VIP Facebook accountability group
  • Workout program – 30 min workouts!
  • Nutrition plan & recipes
  • Perfect portion containers
  • Shaker cup
  • 30 meals of Shakeology – My DUH high energy, flat belly meal of EVERY day!

Apply for Mandy Irizarry’s test group here. 

(If you are already working with another coach, you’ll need to apply with them directly. Thanks!)









No comments

Post a Comment