Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Shakeology Saturday --- Snickers Blizzard

As a girl, there are just those times when you crave some decadent chocolate dessert. Instead of undoing all of my hard work, I will just whip up this Shakeology recipe :) 

It tastes like a Dairy Queen Blizzard....it's the perfect pick me up with 26 grams of protein and 28 carbs.  You can experiment with some of the ingredients to find what you like best, but here is my recipe:



I have sensitive teeth, so I start with a little ice and blend it up till it's like one of those icees! We have a ninja blender so it does the job perfectly. 

Then I add a little sliced almonds and chopped walnuts. I try to limit these because if you get carried away you could end up with too much fat.

Blend away! Sometime I will just pulse it a couple of times depending on what I want the texture to be like. 

Add half a cup of skim milk  or soy milk (for the dairy free people, like myself) for creaminess! I was out of Almond extract and vanilla extract, but you can experiment with those and add a little if you want! 

Add your scoop of Shakeology (chocolate obviously, I use our vegan chocolate because again, I'm dairy free) and tbsp of PB2 and blend up! 

Voila! You're finished! Enjoy the most delicious shake EVER!!!



No comments

Post a Comment