Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Stop saying "hope"..

One of the words that I try to catch my clients or coaches from saying is “Hope”. Not because I don’t believe in the word but I don’t believe in it as a STRATEGY to get what we want.
When I hear someone say “I hope this workout program works for me.” Or, “I hope I can hit my business goals this month” it’s like NAILS ON A CHALKBOARD for me!

There’s no HOPING! There’s choice. You either do, or you do not. It’s not about the results.
It’s about the journey.
It’s about the effort.
It’s about the hustle.
It’s about the belief.

You might not lose exactly 10 lbs.
You might not make exactly $100.

We don’t always have control over the EXACT outcome. But that’s not the point.
The point is to stop “hoping” your way through life and make a CHOICE to succeed through your effort.
The rest is up to God ‪#‎girlboss‬ and he’s GOT YOUR BACK so trust in that.
You with me on this???? If you are hit that “share” button sister and spread the word!

No comments

Post a Comment