Pages

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Fatso Coffee...

So I tried something new and I'm hooked 
and need to buy more like NOW!


Fat coffee.
WTF.

I was not on board with this when I first entered Keto land. My googling self started looking around online and found the whole 'add butter, oil & blend' aspect making me gag. I love butter, I didn't want to put it in my coffee.

BUT, I do understand why it's bomb and aids in the energy and weight loss. So I was graced with KETO//KREME and THIS is what it is all about:

MCTs are a form of dietary fats that are actually good for you! KETO//KREME is a proprietary blend of specific length MCTs (C8 and C10), which are designed for quick conversion into ketones. 

Prüvit's KETO//KREME MCTs increase energy, are not stored as fat, and have been shown to increase thermogenesis (fat burning).

That's Spanish to the un-keto brain.

MCT keeps you full.
KREME feeds your brain and increases focus/energy.
Tastes fucking incredible.

COME ON PRUVIT GET THAT KREME BACK IN STOCK, MAMA NEEDS MORE!!! ☕️

No comments

Post a Comment