Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2018

365 Active Challenge...

Over and over again you hear about 7, 10 and 24 day challenges. 

I'm a little late to the party but I've decided to take on a 365 day active challenge. 
Last April (2017), I injured my hip.  I was very limited on the amount of working out I could do so I basically quit all together or it at least felt like I gave up! I had become addicted to working out, I spent every spare moment trying to get a workout in, most day I averaged 2 workouts.
This is part of what caused me to get injured and knocked out for 9 months.
So why would I challenge myself to workout every day for a whole year?  
Sounds crazy right?
I have such an all or nothing personality. During the 9 months I was recovering, I focused on what I couldn’t do rather than what I could do so I did very little. 
So for the next whole year I commit to being active, every single day, with a minimum of 15 minutes a day. Almost everyone can spend an extra 15 minutes a day being active. It is an attainable goal. I need to change my mentality and I decided to make it a year of absolutely no excuses.
Everyone wants the results, but no one wants the work. 

I'm sure not every day will be easy. Life will always throw me curve balls. Buts its all on  how I react and handle them that matters. 
I urge you to join me on this 365 day active challenge and stop focusing on what you can’t do and instead focus on what you can do!
You can follow my The Unicorn Mom to follow along each day and see what exactly I have do every day. And of course keep checking back here EVERY Monday for a recap of each week! 

No comments

Post a Comment