Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Accountability time...

First of all, I have a full plate as is. I'm a full time mom and wife, keep a VERY OCD CLEAN house, going to school online full time, doing some major crafts and finally in the clear to get back into fitness. I want to be able to succeed in everything I do and I want to be able to stay on top of priorities. 
So this is me, stating that I will now hold myself accountable for logging my triumphs and successes and goals beat, on this blog every Monday. Monday's will blog will be me checking in about my past week on my journey. Logging my states, sharing my ups and my downs.
Today I get to start my my new life, okay not really but when haven't been able to workout like you're used to for 8/9 months and you finally get the okay. It feels like a new life. Plus guys, I'm PAIN FUCKING FREE! Its been a long  8/9 months of non-stop pain. I feel like a new fucking woman. 
If you know me personally or follow me on any of my social media outlets you already know this but I used to be a Beachbody coach. I am no longer and if you want to know why click here. I've lost 85 lbs from August 2014-November 2015 using their workouts and I was one of their $500 daily winners for my accomplishment. I'm a firm believe in their workouts. 
Anyways, today I am challenging myself to become what I want to be and starting one of their newest programs. I am so excited to be back on this journey. For the next two weeks I'll be easing my way back into regular workouts by doing the "Little Obsessed" Program. After that I will be starting the full "80 Day Obsession" program.
I was on such a plateau for a while and then actual gain 15 lbs since I've been injured. I will be adding in 30 minutes of incline walking 5 days a week as well and slowly working on increasing my speed. I hope to be back to running by my birthday, September 6th, but the dr said he can't make me any promises on the running. 
As for eating, that's a whole other situation. For the past 2.5 weeks I've been following the80 Day Obsessed meal plan but just as I figured my body wouldn't react well towards it. Having Hashimoto's often means I can't follow the "normal" meal plans. My dr is having me try intermittent fasting along with the 5:2 meal plan. 
Intermittent fasting means I'll only eat solids from 12pm-8pm Monday, Wednesday,Friday-Sunday.  The 5:2 meal plan means, five days a week I'll eat normal during my meal window, and Tuesdays and Thursday I'll only consume 500 calories via protein shakes only.
I know to some this seems extreme. But I have to heal my gut and because I have Hashimoto's I can't eat like normal people. I wish I could but I just can't. I'll also be going low carb/keto. I'll be drink my Unicorn Moonshine aka Ketones, 2-3 times a day and only consuming carbs with my first meal.
I am VERY hopefully this will change me, and this will finally help me reach my ultimate goal. 
I am so excited to start working out normal again, I can’t even express through this blog! 
I hope whatever you do in life, you can be as excited about it as I am, and if you are not, then you need to find out what excites you, and GO FOR IT! 
Believe in yourself, or else no one else will!
You can do this! I can do this! We can do this!!!!

No comments

Post a Comment