Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Monday Stats

I know I already blogged today so forgive me! But like I said in the post earlier today Monday's I'll be posting my states and eventually when I grow some bigger balls I'll share my photos. LOL. But I also wanted to show you guys my equipment, and new shoes I'll be using as well.




Monday February 19 States...

Weight: 
175.2 lbs

Measurements:
Biceps - (R) 12" / (L) 12"
Forearms - (R) 9.5" / (L) 9.5"
Chest - 37"
Stomach (at hip bone) - 37"
Hips - 43"
Thigh - (R) 25" / (L) 25"
Calves - (R) 15.75" / (L) 15.75"



Now I already have Beachbody OnDemand, so I already have access to all the Beachbody workouts. However I didn't have the bands or sliders I needed to use during Little Obsessed and 80 Day Obsession. 

I looked at purchasing the ones through Beachbody which I had 3 different options.

Option A: Buy the bands (3 bands) for $15 and the sliders for $30 ... $45 total

Option B: Buy the Obsessed Starter pack that comes with the bands, sliders and containers (which I don't need) for $60 total

OR I could buy the bands and sliders from UK Amazon. 

I got these bands (4 bands) for $21 along with a travel pouch to put them in. And I bought these sliders for $21 ... so $42 total and I got them within 5 days of ordering instead of waiting for Beachbody which usually take a few weeks for me. 

Plus the sliders and bands are cute colors! HA!

So here we go. Time to start this journey. The biggest struggle this week for me will be the new meal plan but I got this guys. The vision of my goal is burnt into my brain. I won't stop or fail!

No comments

Post a Comment